Whoa~ I have been away for a year now, give or take.
You can't blame me though. My last post was about Christmas. So, if i were to follow my blogging tradition, my next post would have been a recap of that particular year.
And let me tell you, it is a pain in the ass to write that post! Takes me days (literally) to write it.
A few days after that Christmas post, I told myself, "I'll write the 2010 recap year post later. Promise!" But 'later' always seem to come too soon. So, i kept putting it off, and without realizing it, 'later' became a year.
Well, at least I'm back now. I'm not going to torture my readers, or what's left of it, by going into every little detail of my oh-so-interesting life stories. No. I'll do a short recap of what has happened over the year instead. See how nice I'm being.
Now, let's see:
- I went to L.A. for 10 days
- Attended IMTA (International Model & Talent Association), a convention where Ashley Greene, Ashton Kutcher, etc. were scouted by managers and agencies
- Won 2 medals for best monologue and cold reading (among the top 10% of the contestants)
- Won a trophy for best actress award (among the top 10% of the contestants )
- I graduated from FGCU this Spring
- I turned 23
- I went back to Malaysia for four months over the summer
- Danny and I got to celebrate our sixth year anniversary together after 4 years of half-way-across-the-world-over-the-phone celebration
- I'm back in the United States, again
- I've got a new awesome phone
- I'm working at a sushi restaurant for now to pay back my student loan and credit card debts, and
- I'm studying for my GRE
I know. My life is a bore. You guys didn't miss much. Let's just hope it gets more interesting hence forth because I just discovered this new blogger app, and I have a pretty good feeling that you will be seeing you more often.