Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry for the Inconvience

Dear Valued Readers,

Starting from 15th to 23rd of April, http://www.chibidwee.blogspot.com/ will temporarily be out of service due to personal reasons (exams!!!!).

I will be back to my normal posting schedule before I take my leave for a business trip overseas ( going back to Malaysia for summer ^^).

Though, during my business trip oversea, I anticipate that I will not be able to update my postings regularly as I have been doing here in Florida because of my busy schedule (and bad Internet connection =.=).

However, I will try my best to keep this website posted as much as possible.

Before I take my leave, I would like to give a short briefing of my next posting.

I will be continuing my plastic model pictures, and don't worry, that will be the last time ever seeing them again. And I believe this would be the most interesting one compared to the rest. Also, I will be introducing a special someone too.

Anyway, I hope I will still be able to have you as a valued reader through these rough times, and, once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Dwee

No comments: