Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's been two months huh?

I've been gone for too long. I was actually thinking of suspending this blog too, but it is always nice to have a place where I can type and rant all I want right.

To be honest, I wouldn't have started writing another post if not for the two songs that I really want everyone to hear. No. It is not DBSK songs. Yes. I am still a huge fan of them!

I came across this two songs recently when I was looking at Foo Joe's Astro Star Quest 2009. I was browsing through to see how well he is singing but I came across a Kah Fai's fan instead.

She posted a MV of Kah Fai's that almost moved me to tears. I was really touched listening to his song.


Kah Fai - 下半生 "Xia Ban Sheng"

I guess it has to do with the fact that he sang it in Cantonese as well. Don't get me wrong. I love Mandarin songs, but something about Cantonese songs evoke deeper feelings and give more emphasis to the lyrics. Ahh! It's very hard to describe.

So, as I was going through past songs Kah Fai had sung, I came across another perfect song.


Leo Ku -
爱得太迟 "Ai De Tai Chi"

If you don't know by now, I am more of a ballad person. These two songs really touched me. I hope you would take the time to listen.

No comments: