Monday, February 18, 2008

Interesting piece of plastic thing..

So, we were learning about our heart today in Human Systems. And let me tell you, it is so not fun. All the left ventricles and right arteries thing and the right antrioventricular valves and left pulmanary semilunar valve and the list goes on.

So confunsing!

The only interesting part of the class today was the lab activity. They put this interesting piece of plastic thing right in front of me, and I just had to take a picture with it.




Isn't that fascinating?! That is a plastic model of a heart by the way.




And of course, as usual, I had to take a picture with it.

Besides observing this fascinating piece of art, we got to measure our blood pressure too. I thought it would be fun but...



I have to say that the mission was totally UNsuccessful. We didn't hear a single heart beat and did not know what the hell we were doing. So in the end, we just kinda made some numbers up. ^^

Oh! Btw, I was just informed about something today! It was so suprising and damn hilarious. My roommates crack me up sometimes! Can't really say what it is. Just thought I mention it here cause it is really funny! I still laugh about it every time I think about it.

Anyway, nothing interesting is going to happen this week except for classes of course. Exams right after spring break, so I got to work extra hard! Wish me luck!!

No comments: