Thursday, May 29, 2008

I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!

Thanks to JessieLoi and also Kok Hong, I am now having a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS (a Canon IXUS but they call it a PowerShot in U.S.A) in my possession.

Anyway, once again, thanks to JessieLoi, I've learned to take cool pictures.

Watch this.
















Isn't this cool!! Justine, JessieLoi's sister, was playing with JessieLoi's camera(which is the same as mine just that her's is blue and mine is pink) and she came across this function ^^

By the way, Kok Hong, I tried reading the whole manual book like you did...... it didn't work. Couldn't understand a single thing the book was trying to tell me.... I have no idea how you do it.

But it is okay ^^

I am happy enough knowing that I bought the camera with my OWN money and being able to take pictures of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!

No comments: