Friday, May 9, 2008

My Business Trip

Oh my goodness! It has been almost 2 weeks since my last entry. My blog was officially dead, but no worries, now I am sorta back. I think I am enjoying my vacation too much.

Anyway, this was my most recent activity (besides my midnight yamcha sessionS)...


A trip to LANGKAWI!!! Hehe!

The trip was amazing and really relaxing.

I went with JLoi...




Xin Min...




and Heng Li




We even met up with our Form 6 friends.



Anyway, I would love to talk about it in detail right now, but as I have mentioned in my previous post, the connection in Malaysia is not as fantastic as my dorm's one.

And seeing that I am leaving for my next yamcha session in 5 minutes, I will have to regretfully say...


TO BE CONTINUE...


P/S: I said I will introduce a special someone in my last two post, so here goes. That person is... Yau Juin Xiang! My ridiculously adorable cousin!!!




Just wanted to show you guys my ADORABLE four-month-old cousin. I think he takes after me ^^


No comments: