Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changes made during summer

I just realized that time had just whiz by this summer. Not only am I back to classes for Fall 09.

There were even new buildings that I thought were still under construction before I left for Malaysia. But they are all finished by now.


#1. They finished building the new South Village dorm rooms. And the place looks amazing. If I don't already love my room, I would have wanted to apply a room there.


#2. The new parking lot is also done. It used to be a normal parking lot but they've built one with a few stories in it. I guess we have too many commute students and they really need it.

So many things are happening now that I don't even know how I am going to talk about what I did this summer. I probably will do what Jess did, and instead of naming it as Holiday Series, I would call it Summer Holiday Series. Hmm, yea. That sounds so much better and more original, don't you think.

Anyway, I want to take this opportunity to wish Jiun Shyong and Xin Min a very happy 21st birthday.


#3. Jiun Shyong, get yourself a gf. I think you can have girls lining up for you in a blink of an eye. You just have to go ask them to be yours. And of course, good luck with whateva you are doing! Don't forget you owe me a meal!


#4. Xin Min, I hope you are happy right know, if you know what I mean. Don't put too much pressure on yourself with your social life and/or with your uni assignments and stuff. Your present this year is probably going to be put on hold for awhile cause didn't have the time to get you something yet. Hehe! But fear not, it will come.. one day.

Thats about all the wishes I have. Now to go back to planning when to write all my Summer Holiday Series post while studying and working at the same time. Hmm, any ideas?

No comments: