Monday, October 26, 2009

Totally excited!!

Not many of you know this, but I am on Twitter now.

Currently, I am following several regular people: Jess, Clem, Kaze, Suet and a few other.

Also, I am following a few actors from Twilight like Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) , Ashley MGreene (Alice), and Alex Meraz (Paul).

The point is, I've been commenting on their Twitter all this time and today, I commented on one of Alex's Twitter.

AND HE REPLIED!!!


I am actually in shocked right now. These kinda experiences make me realize that actors are just like us regular people. I'm just glad he took the time to reply me. I probably shouldn't make a too big of a deal out of this. But I am excited. This is the second time an actor actually responded to what I wrote to them.

Thanks Alex. ^^

p/s: I know I should update soon. I will. I seriously promise! One more thing, HAPPY 4.2 ANNIVERSARY DARLING!!!!!! ^^

No comments: