Tuesday, August 5, 2008

God help me!

You have no idea how sleepy I am now, and it is only 2a.m. I know, I know. It is really late but to me it is still too early to go to bed. I usually don't go to bed till 4 or 5 in the morning.

My eyelids feel like they are carrying weights and it is taking a lot of effort just to keep them open. Sigh~

I don't even know why I am writing a new post. I can already hear Jess saying, "YOU CALL THIS A POST!" Haha! Sorry Jess.

I just feel so confused right now. About everything.. everyone. Don't ask me what it is about. Don't really feel like answering anything. Period. Just want to rant on and on and on.. if you get what I mean.

I don't know if I should welcome this rush of emotions or be bothered by it. Apparently, I am more bothered than accepting.

Why oh why do we always get so overwhelmed and start writing emo post. Every time I look back at such post(s), I find it ridiculous.

This sounds so pathetic. Even I feel like hurling.

God help me!

No comments: