Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged.

I've been tagged cause Florence thinks I need to blog and I am guessing, so do many people. Sob sob! *protest* I got blog lo! Anyway, here goes.

1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1. The Age you'll be on your next birthday:



Technically, I'm still 19 as of today.

2. A place you’d like to travel to:

Japan. The only place I can think of now.

3. Your favourite place:


Anywhere I feel most peaceful and loved.

4. Your favourite food:

Junk Food and etc. Can't list them out. Too many.

5. Your favourite pet:

Hamster ^^ Aren't they adorable?!?!

6. Your favourite colour combination:




7. Your favourite piece of clothing:





LOVE halter tops..




..and Shorts!!!

8. Your all-time favourite song:

I change song every other week though.

9. Your favourite TV show:


10. First name of your significant other/crush:

This has gotta be the weirdest name picture that popped up ever.

11. The town in which you live:



Try guessing where I live.

12. Your screen name/nickname:



No idea why this popped out. But isn't it pretty? Even my nickname is as pretty as me ^^

13. Your first job:



Most boring job ever!

14. Your dream job:



Don't laugh! It is called a DREAM job. They just look so good in many different clothes. So jealous!

15. A bad habit you have:



Making people wait. Especially my darling. Sorry Danny.^^




Being extremely lazy!

16. Your worst fear:



FLYING cockroaches!!!! HATE THEM!!! Why do they have to fly!!! They are creepy enough without wings!

17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:



I've always wanted to learn as many language as possible.

Finally! Now, on to torture other people with this.

I tag/torture: Jessieloi, Kok Hong, Amanda(my sis), Sze Yean, Jun


No comments: