Monday, December 22, 2008

Funny

I was looking through my camera and CDs to see if I have any pictures I could upload. I like got damn a lot of pictures lo.

Some I even forgot I've taken them. I just realized that there are a lot of pictures I've never posted on my blog or on Facebook before. I keep skipping them because I was/am too lazy to write a freaking long ass post for it.

Well, I came across some videos that are quite hilarious lo. Normally X-Destination(the crazy group who will go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME, who are also my friends and my bf's hing tais) post them one, but seeing as to how they didn't, I will. They are quite funny lo. Hehe!!!

Jiun Shyong's birthday celebration.







This next video le, I think they were trying to get Marcus's gf to snap back at Yuen Looi for saying he is Wang Lee Hom. But because she felt like she was at a press conference, she didn't dare. Hehe!



I think the next video is on the same day as Jiun Shyong's birthday celebration. We were on our way back to Subang. Forgot where we went liao.



In case you were wondering, that is Fook Siang, Yuen Looi and Yuen Loong in that video.



Enjoy! Hope you find them as funny as I did. Hehe!

No comments: