Monday, February 16, 2009

Adorable!

Got a surprise when I got back from work today.

I opened the door and..........................................


......................................................................


.........................................................


...........................................


................................


.......................


.................


............


.......


...



#1. Tada! Let me introduce to you, Simon.

Nah. He is not my present or anything. Michelle brought him down when she came back from Cape Coral to the dorms to get her friend.


#2. Michelle and Simon. I love this picture. Not like mine. I look horrible and awkward.

Michelle just brought him down for an hour or so. We are not allowed to have animals in the dorm area but thank god we have the best RA. It was so funny though cause Michelle was worried that Simon would bark and everything. When she left, she was sneaking out from the dorm like she stole something. Haha! Simon didn't make a single sound. Not even when he was doing his tricks.



I think my sister would have love to meet Michelle's dog.

No comments: