Friday, April 3, 2009

Late at night



It is 3:31 in the morning. Believe it or not, I am actually doing my laundry now. No. This is not the normal time I do it. I usually start at around 8 or 9 at night but I fell asleep just now.

Ive been up since 9a.m. for class and have been reading Twilight since then all the way up to my next class. I was even reading it in my Intro to Marketing class. Not a good sign. Should be studying, but what-the-hey!

I couldn't seem to put the book down now. I'm kinda glad that my roommate, Tiffany, and Alyssa have been insisting I read. I really like the book. I am thinking of buying the whole set. They are really persistent though. Been trying to get people to read since the movie came out. Haha!

But yeah. Came back from class at 6:30p.m. and there I was, sitting laying on the couch with my essentials: food, water, cellphone, jacket and of course, Twilight book in hand.

That was like the most perfect place. Knowing how lazy I can be, I had the air condition at an appropriate temperature, not too low, and had everything I need withing arms reach. It was perfect.

Then half way through it, I felt sleepy. Waking up early in the morning and reading with yellow sorta dim light sure can lure someone to sleep. So, yeah. I fell asleep at 8:30p.m. and it wasn't till I got a text message from my friend at 11:30p.m. did I wake up from my 'nap.'

Kinda regret taking the nap now though. Got stuck doing laundry later than usual. There goes my plan of waking up at 7a.m. to go jogging. Hahaha!! Writing this sentence makes me laugh cause a mental picture of Danny snickering, my mum laughing out loud, and my sis holding an expression that says you-can-wake-up-that-early-meh just crossed my mind.

I can if I really want to lo. But might not do it this week cause I have to go to an elementary school for a project, then go to work. It would be a real tiring day. So I have decided to sleep in. I will do it though. Probably on Saturday. I need to start soon, if not I won't be able to slim down before I get back to Malaysia.

Anyway, my laundry is ready. Gotta go get them now. Later~

No comments: